Lyrics & English Translation :-
( Mausam che tu) -3 maari preet ni..
You are my season of love
Megh hun, varsi padu , ek tara smeet thi.....
I ll melt and pour like I am monsoon if you smile once for me
Sapnu batavi de, jag visraavi de ,Sapnu batavi ne tu mane Jag visraavi de....
Show me the dream I want to see and help me forget this world
Ke have bhuli javu chhe, Bhuli javu che khud ne ahin....
Ke kashe udi javu che,Udi javu che tujhne layi.....
Oh! I want to forget and leave behind myself right here
Oh! I want to fly away somewhere far with you
Verse 2
Aankh ma sava nava savaal che ne ,Aa badha khumar na khayaal che...
Suddenly so many questions have risen and these questions are nothing but the result of your love hovering on my mind
Jadu chalaavi de, hosh udaavi de
Jadu chalaavi ne tu mara hosh udaavi de.....
Do your magic and blow/fascinate my mind
Ke have bhuli javu chhe, Bhuli javu che khud ne ahin....
Ke kashe udi javu che,Udi javu che tujhne layi.....
Oh! I want to forget and leave behind myself right here
Oh! I want to fly away somewhere far with you
Song Name: Bhuli Javu Che
Singer: Sachin Sanghvi
Music Composer: Sachin-Jigar
Lyricist: Niren H Bhatt
Mixed & Mastered :- Abhishek Khandelwal @ YRF Studios
Executive Producer to Sachin & Jigar: - Romil Ved
Ground Operations Management :- Hemant Valvi
Record Label :- Zee music company
Special thanks to Nisschal Zaveri & Mishraji @ Enzy Studios
Video Credits :-
Executive Producer :- Sachi Rathod
DOP :- Arpan Pandya & Suraj Kurade
Editor :- Anil Dahifale
DI Studio: - Pixel D Studios
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Music on Zee Music Company
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Author: Sachin Jigar
Tags:
source
0 comments:
Post a Comment