Thawaigi Mabemma | Khun Joykumar | Arambam Jamuna | Old Manipuri Song






Join Us: https://www.facebook.com/NativeEuphonies

Song: Thawaigi Mabemma
Singer: Arambam Jamuna and Khun Joykumar

___________________________________

These evergreen old Manipuri songs are favorite of many Manipuris. Many of us however does not recognize the name of the singers. It was because of my father that these iconic singers could be identified. My father used to be a singer in a local Shumang Leela party. He stopped singing long time back. He always keeps humming these old songs because of which I heard these evergreen songs repeatedly during my childhood.

Most of these singers were identified through phone calls only since I am not at home right now. My father listened to these songs through telephone and told me the names of the singers. He could identify almost all of the singers. If in any way, there is any mistake that would be my unintentional doing. My father did his best!

_______________________________________

Follow Us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/nativeeuphonies

_______________________________________

Disclaimer

No Copyright Intended. No copyright is claimed in this content and to the extent that material may appear to be infringed, I assert that such alleged infringement is permissible under fair use principles in relevant copyright laws. If you believe material has been used in an unauthorized manner, please contact the poster.
Author: Native Euphonies
Tags:


source

0 comments:

Post a Comment

All lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. All the lyrics are provided for educational purposes only. Copyright © 128kbpsdiwnloadmingmp4 | Powered by Blogger Design by ronangelo | Blogger Theme by How to Hindi